Memorial Day in Madison, WI means Brat Fest is here! Since 1983 Madisonians have been coming together as a community to celebrate with music, family-friendly events, and brats (lots and lots of brats). In fact, over 4 million brats have been sold at the World's Largest Brat Fest over the years and that number continues to rise for this incredible volunteer-run nonprofit event. Check out the events, music, and fun facts below for this years Brat Fest and while your at it, grab yourself a brat!
Friday May 26
- Take Your Brat to Work Day - Grab a brat for yourself or bring some in for the whole office to enjoy. Don't forget to pre-order if you need to pick up a bunch and you might even see The Milwaukee Brewers Racing Sausages!
- Mr. Ed's Magical Midways Carnival - Over 35 Carnival Attractions All Weekend Long!
- Saving Abel | 6:15pm - 7:15pm | Island Stage
- Craig Campbell | 6:45pm - 7:30pm | Grand Stage
- Steve Adler of Guns N' Roses | 7:00pm - 8:00pm | Main Stage
- Frankie Ballard | 8:00pm - 9:30pm | Grand Stage
Saturday May 27
- Budweiser Clydesdales
- Brat Fest Bun Run, Dog Jog and Kids Run
- Bratteyball Tournament (Volleyball Tournament)
- Kings of Radio | 6:15pm - 7:15pm | Island Stage
- Wayland | 6:45pm - 7:30pm | Grand Stage
- Madison County | 7:00pm - 8:00pm | Main Stage
- Slaughter | 8:00pm - 9:30pm | Grand Stage
Sunday May 28
- Mad City Cornhole Tournament
- Brat Fest Fireworks
- This day and everyday enjoy Kid's Art Zone, Bounce Zone, Kid's Zone, Sports Zone, and Farm Zone
- Tone Loc | 6:45pm - 7:30pm | Grand Stage
- Britt Nicole | 7:00pm - 8:00pm | Main Stage
- Kid N Play | 8:00pm - 9:05pm | Grand Stage
The total length of brats consumed since 1983 placed end to end would be 362.03 miles. Thats about the distance from Madison to St. Louis, Missouri!
The record number of brats consumed in four days was 209,376 back in 2010.
24 grills are onsite and manned with the potential to cook 12,000 BPH (brats per hour).
We wish you a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend and a Happy Brat Fest!